Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
MRI is a non-invasive procedure with no known side or after effects. The benefits of magnetic resonance imaging are many, with new applications continually being developed through on-going research.
Our brand new, state of the art Velocity Oasis Open MRI, delivers high field clinical utility and offers a completely satisfying patient experience. Diagnostic confidence and patient comfort is at the heart of what we do.
Key features include:
- 270 degree unobstructed view giving you a truly OPEN experience
- High field strength (1.2T) for excellent image quality
- Fast scans and motion compensation for a quick and easy exam
Clinical Capabilities include:
The procedure is effective in the clinical evaluation of the following conditions:
- Brain disorders
- Traumatic injuries
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Joint disorders and injuries
Frequently Asked Questions about Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Directions | Forms | Contact Us | Insurance